COSO and the ACFE Publish Fraud Risk Management Guide
The joint report, Fraud Risk Management Guide, details how organizations can most effectively create a comprehensive fraud risk management program.
It specifically identifies how organizations can:
- Establish fraud risk governance policies
- Perform a fraud risk assessment
- Design and deploy fraud prevention and detection control activities
- Conduct fraud investigations
- Monitor and evaluate the comprehensive fraud risk management program